http://www.swazilandforum.com/?n=http-www-traderxp-com-bankingmediaproxy-gedit-banking-wire-20transfer-jpg http www traderxp com bankingmediaproxy gedit banking wire 20transfer jpg
Beijing Shopping Maps
http://kingsofwar.org.uk/?r=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-handeln-demo&f30=99 binäre optionen handeln demo
broker demokonto ohne anmeldung
fondi comuni di investimento
|Largest Beijing Shopping Areas
- Wangfujing Dajie - the most famous shopping street in Beijing, starts from the East Chang'an Street and ends at China Art Museum.
- Qiananmen Dajie - an ancient shopping street outside Qianmen Gate, famous for the Dashilar Tourist and Pedestrian Street.
- Xidan Commercial Area - regarded as the second Wangfujing, is a favorite shopping area among locals, especially young people.
- Sanlitun Shopping Area - Sanlitun is a very popular destination among foreign visitors mostly because of the bars, clubs and restaurants of its bar street.
http://vividarts.co.uk/?boss=business-opportunities&c49=44 business opportunities
- Liulichang Antique Street - antique stores, selling Chinese paintings, handicrafts, used books and other items. Located in Xuanwumen, it lined with quite old stores. You may find some treasures here.
- Panjiayuan Antique Market - Panjiayuan Flea Market is your right choice with China's most comprehensive and largest collection and distributing center of antique goods and handicrafts.
fineco trading online
|Theme Shopping Streets
- Hongqiao Pearl Market - Also known as the Pearl Market, the Hongqiao Market is the largest pearl distributing center in China. There are varied kinds of pearls, including seawater pearl, freshwater pearl, coral and so forth.
- Xiushui Silk Street - Xiushui Market, famous for the Chinese silk, has reopened for business in a bright and spacious shopping mall instead of the original outdoor Xiushui Street.
- Maliandao Tea Steet - Maliandao Tea Street, Located in the southwestern part of Xuanwu District is the biggest tea market of north China and the most famous tea street in Beijing.
- Laitai Flower Market - Laitai Flower Market, also known as Ladies Street, is a component part of the Beijing Laitai Flower Trading Center, along with Laitai Flower Auction Center and Laitai Flower Street, and the largest flower center in north China.
- Zhongguancun Digital Paradise- Zhongguancun, popularly known as China's Silicon Valley, is another busy area in Beijing, which is jam-packed with people wanting to buy electronics.
- Gaobeidian Classic Furniture Street - The Gaobeidian Classic Furniture Street is one of the best antique furniture markets in Beijing.
- Nanluoguxiang Market - Nanluoguxiang, one of the best preserved historical areas in downtown Beijing, is famous for its hutong and siheyuan courtyards, as well as the bars, cafes, clothing and handicraft shops there.
visit binäre optionen seriöse anbieter
More Beijing Maps you may be interested in:
Recommended China Tour Itineraries