Maps of Beijing Capital Airport Terminal 3
Beijing Capital Airport has become the busiest airport in Asia in terms of passenger traffic and total traffic movements by 2009, and is also the 3rd busiest airport in the world with 65,329,851 passengers passing through the airport in 2009. Check the Beijing Capital Airport for details of airport location, terminals, transfer service, airport layover tour, airport transportation, airport tips, photos and maps.
Beijing Capital Airport Terminal 3 - the largest airport terminal of Asia
Far grander in size and scale than the existing terminals 1 and 2, Terminal 3 is the largest airport terminal-building in a single phase with 968,000 square meters in total floor area at its opening. It is located in the northeast of Beijing, 25 kilometers away Beijing center and east of terminal 1 and 2. Started on March 28, 2004, it was opened to the public on February 29, 2008 after 4 years' construction.
With length of 2900 meters, width of 190 meters and height of 45 meters, terminal 3 building has three function divisions: T3-C, T3-E, T3-C are for check-in and domestic & international baggage claim, T3-D is for charter flight services and T3-E for international departures and arrivals.
Airline Companies in T3
- Domestic airline: CA China International Airlines;SC Shandong Airlines;FM Shanghai Airlines;3U Sichuan Airlines;Beijing-Shanghai Air Express;NS Northeastern Airlines.
- International airline: OS Austrian Airlines;SK Scandinavian Airlines;LH Germany Lufthansa Airlines;OZ Asiana Airlines;AC Air Canada;UA United Airlines;NH ANA Airlines;TK Turkey Airlines;MS Egypt Airlines;TG Thai Airways International;SQ Singapore Airlines;AY Finnair;CX Cathay Pacific;QF Australian Qantas Airways;BA British Airways;JL Japan Airlines;KA Dragonair ;EK Emirates Airlines;LY Israel Airlines; QR Qatar Airlines;S7 Russian Novosibirsk Airlines;NX Air Macau;CI China Airlines;EY Etihad Airways;BR Eva Air;AE Mandarin Airlines ,NZ Air New Zealand;Co Continental Airlines.
Ways to reach T3
- Airport bus:Passengers can take an airport buses at Xidan, Beijing Railway Station, Gongzhufen, Fangzhuang, Zhongguancun, Wangjing, Beijing West Railway Station and Interprovincial bus at Qinhuangdao, Beidaihe to head for T3.
- Taxi / Self-driving:The 2nd airport expressway and any passenger driving a car or taking a taxi can directly go to T3 from the stationary exit of Airport Southern Bus Route
- Airport Shuttle:Special liaison passageways and shuttle buses are available among T1, T2 and T3 for transfer passengers between these terminals.
- Airport Exoress Train:Passengers can take an Airport Express Train at Dongzhimen Sanyuanqiao to head for T3.
Inter-terminal Shuttle Bus
At landside, inter-terminal shuttle bus is available free of charge.
Operating Hours:06:00-23:00. one bus every 10 minutes and 23:00-06:00 one bus every 30 minutes.
Route and stations:Entrance 5 of T3 Arrival Floor→T2 Departure Floor→T1 Departure Floor→Entrance 11
of T2 Departure Floor→Entrance 5 of Tl Arrival Floor→T3 Departure Floor→T3 Arrival
Floor→Entrance 5 of T3 Arrival Floor
Arrival & Departure Guides in T3
All of the international flights will land at 3F of T3-E,and the international Baggage Claim Area at 2F of T3-C. Passengers can leave The airport by bus or cad at 1F of T3-C.
Please pick up international arrival passengers at the Exit B of the Baggage Claim Area.
The Domestic Arrival Hall is located at the 2F of T3-C and the Exports at the 1F.
Please pick up domestic arrival passengers at the Exit A and Exit C of the Baggage Claim Area.
- Check-in: Please enter into T3-C from Gate 2, Gate 4, Gate 6 and Gate 8 at 4F and register at the Check-in Area of A, B, C, D, E, F and H. The international check-in counters of T3 will be closed 60 minutes before airplane take off. If you take the articles which need declaration to the customs, please go through declaration procedures on Customs Declaration Counter (between Check-in Area D and E). International passengers taking CA153, CA155, CA175, CA177, CA903, CA905, CA923, CA953, CA957, CA977 and other flights with domestic stopovers should follow the Domestic Departure Guide to the designated waiting area close to the Boarding Gate C53 and C54 after proceeding with boarding procedures.
- Take the APM mini-train at 2F of T3-C and get off at 2F of T3-E. Then, take the elevator up to the International Departure Hall at 3F of T3-E.
- Go through Inspection & Quarantine or Entry & Exit Frontier Inspection;
- Security Check: please present your valid ID card and boarding pass;
- Customs Inspection: Please go through the 'Goods to Declare' Channel (namely Red Channel) if you take articles needing declaration. Otherwise, please go to the 'Nothing to Declare' Channel (namely Green Channel);
- Waiting & Boarding
- Check-in: Please enter into T3-C from Gate 10 and Gate 12 at 4F and register at the Check-in Area of H, J, K and L. The domestic check-in counters of T3 will be closed 45 minutes before airplane take off.If you have baggage that needs registration, please bring your air-ticket and valid ID card to the check-in counter and get your boarding pass; If you hold an E-ticket or don't take a registered baggage, please go to E-ticket Counter or No-Baggage Counter.
- Take the elevator down to 3F of T3-C;
- Security Check;
- Waiting & Boarding
It Provides:Temporary ID card; Ticket Service; Lost & Found; Aviation Personal Accident Insurance; Hourly Lounge; Bank...
Detailed Map of T3 Domestic Departure
Terminals 3 Detailede Map
Detailed Map of T3 International Departure
Recommended China Tour Itineraries
Are you planning to have a China tour? Here we provide some most valuable China tour packages for conference.
8 Days Best of China Tour(Beijing / Xian / Shanghai)
10 Days Classic China Tour(Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Shanghai)
13 Days China Yangtze Tour(Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangtze / Shanghai)
15 Days China & Tibet Dream Tour(Beijing / Xian / Lhasa / Chengdu / shanghai)