Shanghai Expo Mascot - 'Haibao'
'Haibao' is the mascot of Shanghai World Expo, created from the inspiration of Chinese character "People".
'Haibao' is another milestone in the process of preparations for the Shanghai World Expo, and it will become the transmitter of the theme of World Expo 2010 Shanghai China "better City, Better Life".
- Hair: like wave of sea, give us a lively and lovely image. The hair denotes Haibao's birth place Shanghai.
- Face: the cartoon expression on his face shows great confidence and friendly character.
- Eyes: he has a pair of big and round eyes, anticipation of city sparking in his eyes.
- Body: his round body manifests nice feeling about harmonious life, so cute.
- Fist: the gesture of thumbs-up shows applause and warm welcome to the friends all over the world.
- Big feet: his big feet stand on the ground so steadily; the feet are the powerful backstop for the arms which are stretching fervidly, they indicate China havethe strong faith and ability to host a successful World Expo.
- Complexion: the color of his skin is blue, it shows latitude and imagination, and symbolizes China is the country which is full of hope and potential.
Recommended China Tour Itineraries
Are you planning to have a China tour? Here we provide some most valuable China tour packages for conference.
8 Days Best of China Tour(Beijing / Xian / Shanghai)
10 Days Classic China Tour(Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Shanghai)
13 Days China Yangtze Tour(Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangtze / Shanghai)
15 Days China & Tibet Dream Tour(Beijing / Xian / Lhasa / Chengdu / shanghai)